cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD Error : No host name defined in Exchange profile sld.SID.host

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to do the configuration for the pre built examples (Airlines, Agency ) using XI after installation.

But when I installed XI and did the post install configuration, I had mentioned 000 as Integration server and configured the same using the SLD (URL) in business system configuration.

But when I was doing the configuration for the example, I wanted to configure the client 100 as integration server on SLD (under business systems) , so I deleted the old business system pointing to client 000 (as it is defined as integration server) and now I am trying to add a new business system (client 100) on SLD and it is giving me an error saying that the integration server already defined.

On the SLD error log it also shows tat No Host name defined in Exchange profile for sld.SID.host...

Are the above two errors related and how do I add the client 100 as a business system on SLD and have it as my Integration server.....

Please help..

Thanks,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all your help...I got this problem fixed by referring note 764176 (which gives a quick solution foor all SLD problems)....For my problem I had to delete the associations on content maintenance...

Thanks,

Madhu

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Madhu,

Thanks for the update. Good learning for me.

Regards,

Moorthy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Did you do XI readiness Check ? If not it is better to do here. Have a look into this SAP Note - 817920

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorthy,

Thanks for the reply...but all the checks were successful when I did the configuration in 000 and before I deleted the business system for client 000 in SLD...(See my post and problem above..)....I messed with my SLD and removed the business system for client 000 (which is configured as the integration server) and now when I try to add a new business system for client 100 (as integration server>..) I am not able to do as it gives me a error saying integration server already exists even though I deleted it from SLD Business system..

Thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you do a cache refresh because it's not removed from the cache that you are getting the error.

Regards

Vijaya

Message was edited by: vijaya kumari

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try SLDCHECK transcation and see if the business system that you have deleted is still appearing. Then try to restart the Java engine it should work.

Thanks,

Prakash