cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Syndicator Mapping problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a new MDM installation and are facing some problems with the syndicator, am not sure if it is designed so or if the loading is wrong.

We configured the standard MATMAS scenario in R/3 brought an XML IDOC onto MDM client's server, imported it into MDM by building a custom import map within MDM Import manager. Now we are just trying to syndicate the same MATMAS record using the syndicator to MDC R/3 (available as a standard client inbound/outbound) and Matmas05 map.

Here we are facing two problems, we are not able to check the standard map, every time I login it shows different mappings for the fields got tired on trying to figure out why this is not working and then started to build a custom map. Now E1MARAM segment could be mapped to products but when I am trying to map the location data to E1MARCM both map/unmap fields are <b>greyed out</b> and we are not able to move further.

Another problem, is that CLIX client, when I double click on the Client a command window pops and just disappears does nothing else happens, Is there anything else we are missing?

I would really appreciate the time spent to answer the questions.

Thanks,

-Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also having trouble with the mapping on MDM workflow. can you connect to multiple items at the same time? Please keep me informed. Thx

Darian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Darian,

Can you elaborate your Workflow mapping problem? What do you mean by not able to connect to multiple items in workflow?

Thanks,

-Rajani Kanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have solved the Custom Mapping Hierarchy problem for MATMAS (Was sydicator destination item property setting).

But any help on, Why standard MATMAS05 map that came with the Products a2a file is not working and Why the CLIX installation is not working (After finishing the installation if we double click on the CLIX icon a command window pops for a second and disappears) would save a day.

Thanks in advance,

-Rajani Kanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajani Kanth,

CLIX is not a GUI client, it has no user interface. It is meant to be called from a batch file or a shell script.

Hope this helps,

Richard