cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can We Treat Intercompany sales as export sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a question regarding the Intercompany process. Could you please help me out here. Please find below for details.

Customer - XYZ belongs to Belgium sales org BE01

Sales Org. - BE01

Plant - AAA belongs to France company code FR01

Customer XYZ places an order with BE01 and the goods will be supplied from the Plant AAA that belongs to france company code FR01.

Here, the Plant AAA is assinged to both the sales orgs.that is.., BE01 and FR01 and all other required intercompany configuration is maintained (like Assignment of org.units by plant, master data setup etc..)

My questions:

1. How can we treat the above process? I know it is an intercompany process...but my question is can we treat this as a Export sales?

2. If it is export process flow, why the GRWR pricing condition type (With requirement 008) is ignored?

3. If it is not the export process, how can we show that the sale is made domestically on legal documents in supplying sales area (France)?

4. Also, could you please through a light on how and what is the impact of GRWR pricing condition type, which is used specifically for Export sales process?

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Customer is located in which country france or belgium ?

If customer is located in the france then sale will be treated as intercompany domestic sale else it's intercompany export sale .

requirement 008 check the customer country and dispatching plant country , if both are different then system treat as export .