cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB02 -> space overview display zero values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When I executed DB02 t-code. I got zero values in the fields (Database, Users, Tablespace, Segments)

I got the same with ST04 -> Space Overview.

So, Please tell me the solution for this.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

peter_dzurov
Contributor
0 Kudos

As you enter DB02, push Refresh all datasets button (F8) and wait until background jobs finishes collecting data. Afterwards enter DB02 again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the note 16083 please make sure that u have scheduled the job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR in 000 client of your SAP system. Also check whether u have set the correct system time zone in the tcode STZAC.

Regards,

Varadharajan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varadhu,

As per your guidance, I tried to check SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR job which is scheduled hourly.

It is executed successfully. But, When I checked the Job Logs , I found something wrong in this. I mention this as below:

"Message text"

Job Started

step 001 started (program RSCOLL00, variant, user ID SHISHYA)

Clean_Plan: Cleanup of DB13 Plannings

Clean_Plan: Started by RSDBPREV on server sarswati

Clean_Plan: Cleaning up jobs of system SD1

Function DB6_PLAN_STOP_BATCH_JOB failed with return code = Job error

Clean_Plan: terminated with error

REASON=Job error

Database system not supported

Job finished

I have checked system time zone in the tcode STZAC which is correct.

So, Please tell me how to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether this [Note|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1093883] is applicable for you.

Please try to delete the job and reschedule in client 000 once.

Regards,

Varadharajan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

The issue you are facing is because it seems you have not scheduled the Perfmonitor job in your SAP system, please follow the SAPnote below how to configure and how to start it and it will surely fill all your tcode, and if you are using ECC pls check DBACOCKPIT as these DB02, ST04 and oither t-codes are merged into one.

Note 1002840 - No data or obsolete data in DB Space Statistic monitor

All the best !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

As per your guidance, I tried to check SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR job which is scheduled hourly.

It is executed successfully. But, When I checked the Job Logs , I found something wrong in this. I mention this as below:

"Message text"

Job Started

step 001 started (program RSCOLL00, variant, user ID SHISHYA)

Clean_Plan: Cleanup of DB13 Plannings

Clean_Plan: Started by RSDBPREV on server sarswati

Clean_Plan: Cleaning up jobs of system SD1

Function DB6_PLAN_STOP_BATCH_JOB failed with return code = Job error

REASON=Job error

Job finished

So, Please tell me how to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

First thing it shud run in client 000, with the user DDIC and it shud run at 00:00 hrs per hour (dont schedule this for with some minutes e.g 12:23 or 12:05, it shud be at 12:00 or 1:00) As the error you have posted is because TCOLL table has report for db2 system as well.

RSDB_DAILY and RSDB_HOURLY (DB2 Specific), please remove these 02 entries and you will be all perfect.

Also pls make sure only one perf. job should run at one time. Also I would suggest you to read the SAP Note: 966309 Contents of table TCOLL in SAP_BASIS 700 and Note 1251966 - CCMS: "Database system not supported" in PERFMON-Joblog

All the best !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR, This job is a standard job, So we can execute this by any user who have authorization.

Please tell me one thing " Is this job executed on Central Instance or we can execute this on dialog instance."

Because I found from job details that Executing Server is dialog instance.

Thanks

Ajay Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

First Doubt

The job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR must always be scheduled in client 000 with user DDIC or with a user with the same authorization (always give prefrence to SAP standard) I always use DDIC for this job; Courtsey (SAPnote 16083)

Second Doubt:

You can run this job at any server (Dialog or CI) as you can see your job is starting and getting cancelled with an error

Function DB6_PLAN_STOP_BATCH_JOB failed with return code = Job error (trying to run a report which is in TCOLL and its for DB2/ZOS)

REASON=Job error

Job finished

Read my other SAPnote which I already in my last post.....

Hope you will be able to solve this.. now

All the best !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for this detail description.

Can I stop SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR job and reschedule it with the correct time values. (stopping the job) Does it make any harm to my server, One of my friend is performing client copy right now.

Thanks & Regards

Ajay Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wait for the client copy to complete and then reschedule the job to execute every hour in client 000. I hope you had a look at the note 1093883.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Varadharajan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

There is no issue with client copy running and if you delete this job. Instead of deleting this job you can re-schedule it and you need to make two changes user DDIC (as you can change the user and timings in SM37 to your released job). Oh yes if you would like to delete the DB2 specific things you can do so from SE16 so that you wont face any issue.

Hope you will get whatever you are looking for..

All the best !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I reschedule the job with user SHISHYA and time details as 00:00 hrs per hour.

Because SHISHYA have the same authorization as DDIC.

And after that when I checked the table TCOLL.

It contains 32 records and I found there only RSDB_DAILY record, RSDB_HOURLY is not there.

So, Please tell me, can I remove only one record RSDB_DAILY from the table.

Please let me know, what should I do?

Thanks

Ajay Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

In table TCOLL there is a record like:

RENUM = RSDB_HRLY

RENUM = 1

SYTYP = S

ALTSY =

DAYOW = XXXXXXX