cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro for Solution Manager - Service Desk (Transaction Type SLFN)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Apparently, we have Solution Manager 7.0 (EHP 1.0, ST @ Stack 24) as Service Desk Management, and our users have been logging Incident Request via Transaction Type 'SLFN' from ECC6 (Help -> Create Support Message).

For New User ID/Authorization request, user will have to raise Incident Request (a.k.a. Ticket), where currently user will hav to fill up a manual form, attain endorsement from his/her superior, scan as soft-copy, and finally attach the form to Incident Request. Now, we have a new requirement that user would like to have a New User ID/Authorization Request form electronically, instead of going through the tedious manual way.

Hence, I have been think of using Webdynpro and RFC to implement this, however, what will be the steps to integrate Webdynpro and Solution Manager?

Can someone shed some lights?

Best regards,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

There is already a Webdynpro interface for Solution Manager Service Desk, the Work Center. Perhaps you could try following the Work Center configuration guide.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel Ariño,

Thanks for your info. However, I think my requirement seems like an enhancement rather than config, just want to know the way to link my custom webdynpro with SolMan.

Best regards,

Patrick