Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative assigned value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Issue is that assigned value is showing in negative(-500000) in CJ31 t.code

Budgeting is year wise. AVAC is active on yearwise.

Budget for year 2009 is zero, distrubuted zero and assigned budget showing -500000(negative )

All budget is carryforwarded(CJCF and CJCO) from fiscal year 2009 to 2010 and 2010 to 2011. But Negative value is not carryforwarded.

As assigned budget showing in negative in year 2009, the report S_ALR showing available budget 500000 for privious year.

I want to transfer this budget for year 2011.

Pl suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can carryforward only budget and commitment, you cannot carryforward assigned values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can i carryforward the negative commitment? and negative actual cost?

Assigned value is because of negative commitment and in other case actual cost items.

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you have order plan cost check for network type in OPSV transaction which is causing assigned value on WBS element (may be still from planned cost) or it should be actual value. You can only carry forward the commitment and remaining budget to next year.

Check that assigned value is because of any byproduct (material component) or any posting because of currency exchange rate difference..You will get these kind of discrepancies when you active availability control year wise but not overall.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen

thanks for reply.

I checked CJI3 report. It is found that materials were tranfered from project to own(movement type 411). So actual budget consumption showing in negative.

How can i transfer this negative actual cost to current fiscal year?

Pl suggest.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I really dont understand how do you expect to transfer "actual cost" from one year to another. Please consult your FICO consultant and understand about costs.