Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infotype 0078 for loan payments

lokesh_sharma4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I enter the loan in infotype 45, its coresponding value is created in infotype 78 and when I close the loan its corresponding value is created in infotype 78 with complete payment(type 0700).

Could you please tell me how is this infotype 78 getting genrated and I don't think we have any user exit for that.

Regards,

Lokesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check the payment tab in IT0045 what ever the value you maintained here will update to the table P0078, to that of IT0078 loan repayment

move mouse towards the payment type then check for help,F1 and go for technical information there you can see the table related with payment type as P0078 , and that value is transferring to IT0078.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/es/51/5184ab7b35d111950d0060b03c6b76/content.htm

go through this link

dynamic actions will automatically triggered as per you mentioned in the configuration of the dynamic action

you can specify the conditions like at the time of creation of some infotype , some particular value is entered in some fields what to do next , like here in creation of 0045 , through dynamic actions it will go to 0078 and update the value .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Infotype 0045 Loans, the payment specification tab which you find is nothing but IT 0078 Loan payments. This IT is maintained through IT 0045.

Regards

Chandrashekar

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Earlier in ECC 4.7 version IT0078 is used for loan payment and IT0045 for loan, but from ECC 6.0 onwards IT0078 is not in use. you maintain the loan as well loan repayment through IT0045 itself

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dynamic Action T588Z

lokesh_sharma4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could u give me some more details on dynamic actions.

If it is happening through dynamic actions, how is it getting triggered?

And if payment specification in infotype 45 is nothing but loan repayments in infotype 78, how is it getting populated in infostype 78. I am not able to figure out the link between the two.

Regards,

lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IT 0045 Basic data and conditions tab fields will be stored in table P0045 and Payments tab fields entries directly stored in table P0078.

Go through the URLmight be useful:[http://www.se80.co.uk/sapfms/h/hr_i/hr_in_inf_update.htm]

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Infotype is a logical set of data record, these logical set of data records of IT 0078 is included as a Payments specific tab in IT 0045, and the field values are dynamically stored IT 0078. This is standard setting from SAP.

Regards

Chandrashekar