Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma invoice

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

Here i am following the process,

ME21N(intercompany PO) - Delivery (VL10D) - VF01 (Proforma Invoice) - J1IIN (Excise invoice).

But for some reason i have to cancel the Outbound del.for that i have cancell the Excise invoice ,in VL09 ,there is a message "No data found".Also when i am going to delete the item in delivery there is a message " Item is fully invoiced".Hence please tell me the process how to cancell the Proforma invoice? so that my Outbound gets cancelled.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cancel the Pro forma invoice by follwing the steps mentioned by Sanjay. than go to vl09 and reverse the PGI .

If you are getting error please post the rror message.

Hope this wil lresolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i have cancell the Performa invoice as per mentioned process in VF02 ,but when i am trying to do VL09 ,there is a message "No data available for these selection criteria

Message no. VB610".

Also i have two cases in Test server both shows same message in VL09 ,when i m deleting the Billing status in Delivery by editing table entry then it gets reversed in VL09 in 1st case.And in 2nd case i am not editing the Billing status data from table,hence the above message appears.but i want such a process in which once the Performa invoice gets cancelled ,delivery also able to cancel in VL09.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshad,

Go to transaction VF02 and enter the proforma invoice no. (do not open the document) now go to "Billing document" tab and select the "Complete" option.

Regards

Sanjay

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i have click the "Completed option",it also updates the cancellation status for proforma invoice,but still the delivery canot cancelled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Proforma invoice can not be delete. You can delete excise invoice first then try to reverse delivery in VL09.

Regards,

Sandip