cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find Who did the PGI for Outbound delivery??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to find out who has done the Post Goods Issue for an outbound Delivery

Please let me know what field and which table?

Can I get this information from VL06O report?

Thanks,

Shetty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Additionally to Sanjay's post:

VL02N > Environment > Changes - here you can check who set the total goods movement status to "C".

Change related data is stored in CDHDR and CDPOS data tables (in case of GI CDPOS-FNAME = "WADAT_IST").

If you decide to use material document then the userID is stored in MKPF-USNAM. Delivery number is usually stored in MKPF-XBLNR (or you can find the material document from delivery via VBFA, but MKPF should be easier...)

In VL06O you don't have this information. Maybe you should create ZVL06O or another report (development; if MB51 is not acceptable).

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Aug 10, 2010 9:33 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the details in the LIKP table field name WADAT_IST-for actual GI ( PGI date and who done it is available in AENAM( changed by).

Hope this wil lresolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get the details in the LIKP table field name WADAT_IST-for actual GI ( PGI date and who done it is available in AENAM( changed by).

Delivery can be changed after PGI, in this case field LIKP-AENAM stores the userID who last changed it which may be not the same person who posted the GI.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Aug 10, 2010 9:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shetty,

Try the T-code VL22.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get this information from report MB51.Enter the Material, plant, period and Movement type=601.

Select the field "user name" from field display.

You can also get the information from MSEG table.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my requirement is to provide this in the VL06O report itself.

whether this is a hidded field or can this be included in VL06O. if so which field name and which table this info is available

thanks,

shetty

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you can get the data from vl060- based on Goods issue status- run list of outbound deliveries- change lay out accordingly- if created by field is not display