Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up Window for the Condition Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Here is the scenario:-

There is a Z material discount for a period - 1st jan to 31st march 2010, 40USD , another discount from 1st feb - 28th Feb 2010, 30USD.

SAP looks at the overlap of condition records and creats three condition types for the above two, which are as follows:-

1. 1st JAN - 31st JAN - 40USD

2. 1st FEB - 28th FEB - 30 USD

3. 1st March - 31st March - 40USD

Question:- During Sales order processing on 5th feb, is ther any way that i can get a pop-up to select either 30USD or 40USD??, i understand that 40USD is not valid at that time but still is there a way to select it for the sales order processing.

Thanks

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The pricing will be determined depend upon the pricing date, i thing it is not possible to get pop up of condition records as per history, Please try with USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP.

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for responding, I have almost come to a conclusion that such a scenario is not possible and as suggested by few members can be accomplished with Huge efforts that doest make a sense....I think automatic determination is th only solution however if i come to know any other development here, i will definetly share with All...

Many thanks for all those wo have replied, I have rewarded points accordingly.

Deepak

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can add some code in a user exit that would search for the "best deal" among the available conditions, but it's a huge pain in the back and I wouldn't recommend it.

A popup exactly as you describe is not possible. I would recommend just to maintain the conditions so that there is no ambiguity and overlap.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for the reply. The links that you have mentioned are useful however not for the subject that i had mentioned. Request you to share something on overlapping conditions if you have any. The links talk about plain condition technique about pricing.

Thanks

Deepak

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard SAP only 1 condition record of the same type and key can be active at the same time. It means that during pricing execution only 1 record is being found by the system. There is no possibility to choose from previous condition records with the same key, as they are not valid anymore so they cannot be applied. Gettings such pop-up is Almost impossible, as the system refers in pricing calculation to condition record number, so even if you choose an outdated condition record, the system may fail in further checks executed over the condition record.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

I agree to your comments and logically this should be the flow. Assume a scenario where i need a choice between two values of the discount. Is that not possible here???.. I am keeping the question open for a day or two for others to respond.

Request suggestion from SD gurus on the subject please..

Thanks

Deepak

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

This is not possible. SAP pricing will always determine the value using the condition technique and automatically give the value. There is nothing for the user to intervene there to select the value from the options.

If you really want to edit the price after pricing, you can enable this condition type as manually editable in V/06 and then change the price whenever needed in the sales order condition screen. Apart from this, there is no other way.

Hope this helps