cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to view the billing document created through vf01 tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm unable to view the billing document which was created through vf01. when i want to display the document through vf03 it say document not created. As an abaper i'm not able to find any error..

Is there any configuration missed by the fn guy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the assigned no range for this invoice type .This is due to number range unavailability . Assign new number range to the invoice type .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

Please check if the invoice document exist or not in the table VBRK. If it does not , then u cannot see in VF03.

If you have created and saved, then the problem may be due to the Express Document error update due to some bug you could have left in the program of the output type. So you put the despatch medium of the output type to either 1 or 3 for the invoice and then save the invoice. Now if you check in VF03, you can see the invoice number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u explain me in detail wats this express document.. and where to change the output type

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check ur No. range status in VN01 for ur Billing Document.It might be because of Updation was terminated.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the express document just inform there have been an update termination.

Update terminations can be see by SM13.

check note 423130 with additional details.

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While you are saving billing document i think you got Express document (please check in Transaction code SBWP :- Business work place of particular user). As per me the number range has completed for the particular document type(might be excise invoice also, if u have excise invoice auto generation functionality) that is why system is not able to update the invoice.

Hope this will be helpful

Regards

bvdv