Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timesheet Entry Posting error

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi! All,

I am getting an error like - 'The attendance/absence type 00/INOR does not exist on 03.08.2010' . How to rectify this. Though there were some queries similar to this, I could not follow them. Any help?

Regards,

Bekele

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi! All,

What I did is-

Entered the Personnel Sub Area Grouping(PSG) under Time management-Timedata recording& Admin-Attendences/Actual Working Times-Define Attendence Types. Given the relative PSG created for the country required and gave the Attendence/Absence Type with from and to period.

Further I went to Attendence Counting- Define Counting Rules. Here I have given the Employee Subgroup Grouping for Time Qouta Type(ESG) for grouping of personnel subareas for time quota types(PSG) with Counting Rule 010.

Its resolved now.

I hope this explanation will help one and all.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing solution. This alwlays helps to forum on larget perspective.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Contact your HR consultant as Gokul suggested, Also check this, When you assign attendance/absence type in timesheet, just press F4 amd then see whether the end date is before 03.08.2010 or not.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this customization Cross-Application Components>Time Sheet.>Settings for All User Interfaces>Time Recording>Specify Task Types, Components, and Levels for 'The attendance/absence type 00/INOR.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bekele,

Get in touch with your HR consultant. This error comes when the relevant master data with regards to Attendance or Absence type is not maintained.

Best Regards,

Gokul