cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of document created in th backend in the classic scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could you please tell me the number of document and its details created in the ECC backend in the below cases?

1. Case 1:

Define backend objects:Purchase requistion created if no stock available.

Is it correct that the system will create two documents here? The first document will be Purchase Requisition

( from the classic scenario) and then a purchase order has to be triggered manually from the PR?

2. Case 2:

Define backend objects: Purchase Order if data complete, otherwise Purchase requisition.

Here, if all the data are complete and the system directly creates Purchase Order in the ECC backend system. From the shopping cart in SRM, one can see only ECC backend purchase order, no purchase requistion. If i check the Purchase Order in ECC backend system, I donot see any purchase requistion with reference to the Purchase Order.

Could you please help here? What are the number of documents created here? It is one or two (both purchase requisition and Purchase Order).

Is it not a violation of standard classic scenario if only one document is created?

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In other words in the shopping cart is approved

1) If the source is assigned -It will create a P.O in the backend (Classic)

2) If the source is NOT assigned -It will create a P.R in the backend (Classic) .. you have to assign a source

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your understanding is correct.

Case 1. SC(SRM) -> PR(ERP)

Case 2. SC(SRM) -> PO(ERP)

Regards,

Masa