Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Scenario for Export and without Plant

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Our client creates Big Projects; with two company Codes, One in India and another in Germany. They are working on PS. In most of the cases they get an order and they send the required material through Vendor, Vendor uses his Excise Invoice for sending the material and submit his Invoice to our Client for Payment. In turn our Client Bill to Customer and collect the payment; so use Third Party Sales Process. There is no Delivery from our Client Plant.

Besides the material our Client also provide Services.

Now the requirement is to Map the Intercompany Sale. It is not mapped at present, and so doing outside SAP. This need to be mapped. Scenario is like Sales Organisation of Germany gets the Order (for Material and Services both) they pass this order to Sales Organisation which belongs to Co. Code of India. Now material is sent from Vendor and India will bill to Germany and Germany will do the final billing to Customer. Here the customer is outside of India so India will have to Export, and Plant of our Client is not involved, as Material is sent from Vendor.

Also the same scenario happens for providing the manpower.

Guide me how can I map this scenario in SAP.

Thanks and Regrds

Amitesh Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not answered so closing this thread.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

Intercompany sales- create seperate sales order type,

create 2 non stock material-

1-for to collect positive amount - assign this to WBS element-Billing element- YINT

2- for collect negative values-assign this to WBS element-Billing element& account assignment-YIND

Maintain Same milestones in both items.

for maintain seperate WBS level for these items

Maintain same billing type- and do collective billing- to capture both positive and negative value-

pass the amounts-first item - Sales account-credit-50(PK), second item 40(PK)-debit

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chidambaram

I am not very clear about what you have suggested. Can you elaborate it.

If you need some more input from my end, let me know.

I want to map Interacompany Sales Process as per my given scenario.

Regards

Amitesh Anand