cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation of output for delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement, wherein when the delivery document is created, output should be generated automatcially.

In other words, the output should be generated automatically when the delivery document is created and before PGI.

Any suggestions as to how this can be done?? Is there any user exit for this.

Thanks

Regards

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In out pot master record-VV21, maintain delivery time as '4' i.e. immediately. So, you will get output immediately after saving delivery document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a similar regquirement to generate output for EDI, as the OBD is created. I have also setup output as immediate, with delivery type / shipiing point combination.

But when I do analysis, it says "output not found" and when I change the conditions to only delivery type in vv21, it picks up the output?

The shipping point is correct and is there in te shipment..

Appreciate any suggestions

Farrukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan

You don't need any user exit for this.

You can set this up in the output master data set up ( e.g. T code VV21 for Shipping output). While setting up the condition record, set date/time as 4 (Send immediately (when saving the application).

You can set up the output type config also to do this ( T code V/34). You can set up the dispatch time in 'Default values' tab as 4 and then the same will be proposed during master data set up, However users can override it.

Hope this helps.