cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM upgrade map Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I upgraded the MDM 5.5 to 7.1 and I am gettign the issue while upgrading the map.. While upgrade of map when first time I opned the import manager.... I am getting the Node as Rootnode.TEXT where I am not aware of that is TEXT in the xsd... And because of this I am unable to use the existing maps.. It should be Rootnode........ In the drop down list I see all the nodes... Such as Rootnode.Name,Rootnode.remotesystem and so on..

Did any one came across this issue?

Regards,

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

after repairing / Loading your repository, open import manager and check schema structure

if problem remain same revert back

Thanks,

Jignesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I checked/reparied the repository before loading using Update Indices.. I choosed to update OK when loading import Manager...

I get a pop up Resolve dublicate Paths and in that I see Update Map.. Mpa name is fine.. It asking to select the Path from Avaliable path as there are multiple paths for the Table. and In that I see RootNode.RootNode1TEXT where I am expecting RootNode.RootNode1

Dont know where the issues is.. I dont have any thing of RootNode.RootNode1.TEXT in teh xsd.

Regards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

What i would suggest is just check port setting in that inbound type which XML schema are assign remote system, map etc or take new xsd file reassign this xsd to inbound port and check in import manager weather root is proper or not

still problem remain same then define new remote system,port and recreate mapping

Hope this will help

Thanks,

Jignesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank You for your valuable comments..

I recreated the schemas,port and mapped again as the avaliable path showing multiple paths and rootnode is comming out with .TEXT which is not the rightone..

Regards,

Rajeev

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

after upgrading version MDM5.5 to 7.1 have you verify and repair your respository

if not kindly repair your repository and revert back

Hope this will resloved your problem

Thanks,

Jignesh Patel