cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with Soap sender channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario SOAP->Proxy ..whenever I send a message through SOAP its giving error as below:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System is currently not started.

Please help me in rectifying this...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

madhubabun
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems the problem with Connection. Ensure that the relevant patch(SAP Note 1360006 may be) from SAP is applied.

Then apply this patch. Try this, may be helpful.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

Re-start the SOAP adapter service from VA / NWA and also check if the adapter services are working fine.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetesh ..we tried your solution but it didn't work ..strange thing is that when we remove the standard module from the channel then its workign fine..

I don't know what can be the reason..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

strange thing is that when we remove the standard module from the channel then its workign fine..

Well, you can try couple of things more -

1. Re-start the java engine.

2. If step 1 doesn't work, delete the channel -> activate the change list -> create a new channel and try again.

I feel that after step 1, it should work. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

SOAP sender adapter doesnot support modules. Thats the reason why its not working for you when you add the module. If you want to use modules then axis framework will help you.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, good point Satish. Thanks for mentioning that

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the status of communication Channel in RWB and if Possible Stop and start the channel.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh