Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have created a output procedure and assign it to the billing type F2, than create a condition record based on billing type where in communication i choose LP01 output.

and save.

But when i generate billing document and than go to issueoutput type after saving the billing, system cant produce any out out type and give message "No output has been selected for printing".

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

Thanks

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved till issue out put type.

Now system give me the detail Output window screen include Message Type, Name etc. and when I press Print system give message that outpu tis successfully issued but no print out is there..

2ndly whrn I take a preview of my invoice, the format is dissferetn what abaper has develop, system shows me the standard invoice format that having ENJOy.

How I will overcome on all this.

Pls advise.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Check the NACE T Code against the Output type what is the print program and smartform and ask the abaper whether he is using the same or not otherwise change it accordingly. If the print is not working check SWIN T Code.

Regards,

N Srinivas

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can only print to local printer- if it configured - check with your basis consultant- he will set your default printern for printer- rather than lp01- he will set 'local' printer.

you can use sp01 transaction to check spool.

from there also you can print.

if the out put type is correct then check the print program associated with it- transaction NACE- or through customization from basic functions.

Thanks

Chidambaram

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Thanks issue resolved, System cant take print out of the invoice that are created before setting the out put, and in my case some step also missing from Basis side.

Regards,