cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronize with local development environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm not familiar with ABAP development and therefore I'm not well schooled in utilizing SAP/Netweaver development environment/infrastructure.

I want edit in my local editor/development environment html/css files, which I had generated with the its mobile template generator.

How could I access and update source files from within an local editor. Eclipse, Java & Co is my world. So I could not acquire a taste for SE80. I would like work local on my favorite editor and sync the source files with the ones on the server.

I installed yesterday the SAP NW Developer Studio. And I found a program BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS.

But I dont know which way is it the best for my purpose.

Can you give me some advise how do you edit your its mobile template files - Tools - Sync with local files?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Laura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have some progress on my issue.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_NW70/helpdata/de/46/bb1853ab4811d4968100a0c94260a5/frameset.htm

I activated the WebDav server .../sap/bc/bsp_dev. So I have partial access to some content of the SAP server.

If I am on the right way, what I have to do is the following: Activating the path for the ITSMobile template files.