cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ20N NWA update funds management button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In cj20n im trying to automate the NWA assignments in the funds management to the NWA. Is there a way to have this process automated.

thanks

MAtt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

I assume that automate means you would like to derive the funds, funds center, funded program, grant from the network activity. No need to input these values in the network activity.

For this you need to configure derivation rule/assignment in the transaction FMDERIVE based on the requirements from your customer business. Hope I answer your question. Please let me know if I am not.

Regards

Srinivasan Desingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for the reply

But i need to automate this by making sure that the update funds management button happens thru some kind of custome program. if this does not happen i can't create a manual cost allocation (KB15N) document using the NWA because of error message that funds are not assigned to the NWA..

Thanks

MAtt

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Project, click on a wbs and then click on the NWA.in tab 3 ACCOUNTING click on it and the funds Management buttons appears on the bottom. click on the funds management and a window displays with the funds, funds center and functional center. im trying to automate this process. Any suggestions

thanks

MAtt