cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account key changes from va01 screen to vf01 screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

In the sales order screen-conditions tab-I post account key Z12. When I check invoice, account key chances to Z11 and as a result system post the amount to wrong account.

Why account key change from va01 scrren to vf01 sceen?

Thnaks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check pricing procedure determination for both-

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also think Problem is based on "order to billing copy control" . If you have use the delivery number as a refence to create billing doc. , you need to check copying control: order to delivery, delivery to billing , as well..

Please check them and share with us results.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the copy control control setting - Pricing type should be " D' if you want to have the same pricing in billing document. this error might come when during the transaction time - order to billing some body has changed the settings in v/08 for your pricing procedure - account key assignment.

Also check the right account key is maintained in v/08 and proper g/l account in vkoa and change teh copy control setting - pricing type -D to restrict this kind of error.

hope this wil lresolve your query.

Regards,

Krishna O

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Somebody could have changed the pricing procedure with the new account key for that condition type. And your copy control from order/delivery to invoice reprices the invoice while creation (Pricing type B). This should be the reason for the problem.

You can find out who did the change by checking the change logs of the pricing procedure in VOK0. If needed you can revert the changes, cancel the invoice in VF11 and then recreate another invoice for the sales order so that the correct account key is linked to the condition type.

Hope this helps you to resolve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am using same condition in 2 different pricing procedures assigning them 2 different account key as:

pricing procedure condition account key account

z9999999 z010 z12 60000000001

z8888888 z010 z11 60000000002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the pricing determined in the order level and billing is it the same .

Because if you have maintained different pricing procedure settings for the billing type and in copy control if the pricing type "B" system will carry out new pricing procedure at billing level.

Please chcek and revert back.

REgards,

Krishna O