cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web service available in SAP Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which are the Webservices available in SAP Solution Manager.

I want to Integrate HP Openview change request process with SAP Solution Manager ChaRM.

Regards

PK

Edited by: PK on Aug 9, 2010 3:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jiamin_pan
Participant
0 Kudos

You may have a look in Trx : SOAMANAGER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JIAMIN PAN ,

When I run the transaction SOAMANAGER it open in Internet explorer. The tabs available are

Technical Configuration

Application & Scenario Configuration

Logs & Traces

Monitoring

where exactly I need to find the Webservice available for SAP Solution Manager ChaRM.

Regards

PK

jiamin_pan
Participant
0 Kudos

Go to Application and Scenario Communication tab, click on Single Service Administration, u can find all web service

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello PK

From what I understood you would like to access the CHARM workcenter. To access this service, go to solman_workcenter and go to Change Management tab.

If you don't have authorization to see workcenter, create the solman_admin user in Initial Configuration of SOLMAN_SETUP. This user by default has all authorizations.

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Although the path vary between release - webservices for Solution Manager are usually available in transaction SICF

under the following path

/default_host/sap/bc/solman

/default_host/sap/bc/bsp/sap/solutionmanager

However I am not aware of an webservice/interface from CHARM to 3rd party service desk products

What is provided as of Solman 7 is an interface between SAP Service Desk and other 3rd party service desk products

- so if you setup Solution Manager Service Desk you can have a business process from

Openview ---> SAP Service Desk ---> SAP Charm

Best wishes

Stuart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stuart,

Is there any API from Solution Manager to access CHARM from a third party Service Desk solution? Solution Manager Service Desk API is related to the Incident Management, however I am very much interested in raise an approval change request in CHARM from an external service desk solution.

Please assist.

Sharat

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solution Manager can be integrated with External SD.

Navigate to below SPRO path:

SPRO>SAP Solution Manager>cenario Specific Settings>Third Party Integration>External Service Desk

Reference:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm70ehp1_sp23/helpdata/en/56/3bd4e4b4c54b2db779740a7f4dd723/frameset.htm

Regards

Vivek