cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking stock from multiple storage location at STO delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have set up all the config for stock determination by creating the stock determination rule and group and then assigning it to the plant. I just want the system to check 2 different storage locations. I have also assigned the code to the proper movement types and line item category for deliveries. What I don't understand is if you have automatic picking set up in the picking location determination table when does the stock determination kick in??

I am using the MALA or MARE rule determination for my delivery type so when I go to create the delivery and it has the first storage location in my stock determination it fails because there is no inventory. How do you get the system to see the inventory in the second storage location in my stock determination and put it into my delivery note and auto pick the delivery for me???

I have used this before at another company with the old withdrawal sequence process. My current system is version ECC5.0.

Regards

Abhijit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Timmappa,

In " Carry out control- for AV check" - if check field "No storage location inspection"

Thanks

Chidambaram

0 Kudos

In AV Check we can set whether system look stock at plant level or storage location level.

in Outbound delivery change storage location manually- or donot determine automatically- enter manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chidambaram,

please explain where in Availability check this functionality is available.

regards,

balajia