cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

permoa account posting and area1 export and acount posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i wanted to know my client requirement is they want perfoma invoice should be posted to accounting in stock transfer and in export scenario they want are1 and wanted post to accounting.can any body suggest me is it possible to do account posting in export scenario if so then tell me how to do it.

regards,

Debesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During STO as Proforma is generated no accounting document is generated during billing . but the once you raise an excise invoice for the same billing document the account document for excise eneteries will be created.

And in STO the accounting document is generated at the time of PGI which will hit inventory account as in STO we are not booking sale so revenue account is not hit.

Also its not possible to create any accounting document with ARE1 document.

Regards,

Krishna O

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tripathy,

As per my knowledge 1. when we transfer the stock system will post inventory accounting document at Goods Issue level,

Generally if you are transferring stock from plant to plant (intra company) you cannot debit the receiving plant at Billing level, But the excise entries will be created at excise invoice level.

2.If you raise excise invoice with no bond system will post accounting document at excise invoice level i think it is not possible to raise excise accounting entry at ARE level.

regards