cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trailer/tractor field has no values in shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

In the shipment document the Trailer/tractor field has no values.The equipments aare beeing created in PM module but when i search F4 help in Vt01n these fields,message as "No values for selected fields.

In Equipment master i have entered the plant related data and company code also.

please suggest what data is missing and has to be maintained as to select the equipment in these fields.

Thanks

AJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create the trailer as equipment with equipment category 'C' DSDVehicle. Additionally combination of equipment category (C) and vehicle type has to be maintained as a trailer in customizing table: SPRO -> Logistics Execution -> Direct Store Delivery -> Master Data -> Assign Means-of-Transport Type to Equipment Category and Vehicle type

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.your solution solved my issue,but has raised another issue.Now i can see the equipments in the shipment but when i select the equipment and press enter,i get a error message as "Could not determine visit schedule category from Customizing"

please suggest what would be the issue

AJ

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create a tour with the driver, truck and trailer for your route in transaction /DSD/RP_TOUR. You can create visit plan type using following IMG: Logistics Execution -> Direct Store Delivery -> Visit Control -> Define visit plan types

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi marcin,

thanks once again for the reply.But to inform you that we dont have the DSD fucntionality as a bussiness process.we are just trying to use the trailer field where we can input the vehicle which would be as equipment in the fleet managment if its a own vehicle.Its only to capture the data of the vehicle based on which the costs are settled in VI01

Is it not possible to use this field without the settings which you have mentioned as we dont want to configure the DSD fucntionality.

Thanks

AJ

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Truck and trailer are additional fields coming from DSD module, they are not standard LE-TRA. If you do not customize basic settings of DSD, you cannot use these fields in the shipment.

Regards,

Marcin

Answers (0)