cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 data from SC to Local PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I am new to SRM, I wish to know how the data flow from SC to PO.

Here is my scenarion, we are in extended classic scenarion, we have 10 custom fields in SC and have the same 10 fields in PO also.

The moment a SC is ordered, approved and created our local PO will be created .

I want to know how the data for the custom fields and the standard fields flow from SC to local PO. Are there any BADI's that carries the data from SC to local SRM PO or will it happen using standard programs??

Information on this highly appreciated and will be higly rewared. Thanks in advance.

Krishna Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved ...

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thankyou for the reply.

My actual scenario is, I have a custom filed(Say ZTEXT) in the shopping cart, based on the input in the SC custom filed(ZTEXT filed) the same data should be flown into the standard field in the LOCAL SRM PO.

How can I map my custome field to the standard field.

Info on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna Chaitanya

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

Try method BBP_PO_CHANGE from BAdI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI or method BBP_DOC_SAVE (filter BUS2201) from BAdI BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI.

Inside the method, get shopping cart data in order to map the SC customer field to the PO standard field.

Regards.

Laurent.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

Shopping Cart data mapping into Purchase Order is standard.

Have a look at LBBP_PDH_POF03 include for PO creation or at BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE_INTO_PO_LOC function module for example, which one is called when adding SC item(s) to PO.

Regards.

Laurent.