cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation Cost setting in SO, How?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can somebody help me please? i want to set a transportation cost in my sales order but i have no idea how to set it up? can you help me please? please advise and let me know if there are configurations needed.

Thank you.

Regards,

Lee T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

You can use the KF00 condition as incoterms Frieght condition. Firstly, Incoterrm (CFR, FOB, etc) submitted should be maintained to your billing tab in the customer master data from xd02. after that KF00 should be configured from pricing control ( pricing control configuration steps). Finally, you should create condition for KF00 from t-code VK11. İf you do all of this requirements for this condition, you will see in the tem condition level of SO when creating sales order.

I hope these will be useful for you.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sinanbozok,

Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate it. Would you know if this setting can be done per vendor or region? Please advise.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

Yes It is possible. It is changing your requirements. you can prepare your tables and access sequence regarding of your business requirements from Pricing control configurations.

Please share with me if you need any details on this issue?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again Sinanbozok,

Thank you very much for your reply. Can you advise where in SPRO can I maintain the incoterms freight condition? Yes, please, I need more details on how this would be done. Can you tell me how this pricing will be triggered in the sales order? My requirement is to apply the transportation cost price in the sales order depending on the vendor, sales group, customer group or region. Can you help me please?

Thank you very much. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

Firstly, You should follow the pricing control path (SD > basic fuctions > Pricing > Pricing control > Define condition table and access sequence in the perspective of you business process ( including vendor and region fields). After that pricing procedure determination should be allocated on the same path. Additionally, customer pricing procedure (standart=1 and document pricing procedure standart=A should be the same with the pricing control configuration for pricing control. Finally, you should create condition records with the access sequence created regarding of your requirement from VK11 t-code.

Actually, I can not give you more details here. Please try to do that.

I hope you will solve this problem.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sinanbozok,

Thank you so much for your help and reply. I have already tried your suggestion. But the new pricing condition I have maitained was not automatically triggered in my SO. I have maintained the required condition records but there's one field which is the vendor field which is not detected by the system in SO that's why it did not automatically populate the new pricing in SO. Can you help and advise please on how I can connect the vendor field in the access sequence of the new pricing condition?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Lee

Answers (0)