cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation Cost setting in SO, How?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can somebody help me please? i want to set a transportation cost in my sales order but i have no idea how to set it up? can you help me please? please advise and let me know if there are configurations needed.

Thank you.

Regards,

Lee T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need a transportation zone hierarchy to model transportation zones. In the transportation zone hierarchy, you assign several locations, for example customers, to a transportation zone.

Using transportation zones has the advantage that you can reduce the number of transportation lanes that need to be processed.

For each transportation zone, you have to create the following two transportation lanes:

● A transportation lane between the source location and the transportation zone (reference transportation lane)

● A transportation lane for transportation zone to itself, that is, you enter the same transportation zone as both the source and destination location (intrazone lane)

The optimizer creates all of the other transportation lanes during the optimization run (runtime lanes):

● All of the transportation lanes between the source location and every customer within the transportation zone (based on the reference transportation lane)

● All of the transportation lanes between the individual customers within the transportation zone (based on the intrazone lane)

Below document will give yoru clear idea,

http://www.sap-press.de/download/dateien/1793/sappress_capable_to_match_with_sap.pdf

Regards

Nagaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Welcomenag,

Thank you so much for your response. I appreaciate it. Can you let me know how can this be done in SPRO? Please provide the steps and path. Also, can you advise please, how can i apply the transportation cost depending on vendor or region?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Lee

Answers (0)