cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add partners in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

we would like to add partner functions during billing creation or after creation of billing. using standard sap, it does not allow me to add or remove partners during creation and after creation. what can i do to enable this?

regards,

paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

amit_manchanda2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Go To SPRO-> SD-> Basic Func-> Partner Determination-> Set up partner determination for billing Header

Select the Procedure for billing document- Select Partner functions in procedure

Now you can remove the Not Modifiable tick for partner which you want to change in billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I am facing the same problem. I want to chage partner functions Sold-TO and Ship-To during the creation of billing document.

As suggested by you I have made the chnage in SD --> Basic Functions --> Partner Determination --> Billing Document header.

I have unchecked Not Modificable for Sold-TO and Ship-To.

Even after this the system does not allow me to change Sold-TO and Ship-To during creation of Billing Document.

Any other settings that I need to make.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

create user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I have not tested it but if there is any specific customer you want to add for ex. Buyer then you can add it in incompletion log of billing.

Try this, hope it helps.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks! but i what i need is something that will enable changing the parnters in my billing document. is there a user exit that i can use to allow me to change the partners in my billing document even after saving it?

regards,

paul

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

cancel the billing doc and create new one, technically it is not recommonded to do modification after posting to a/c.

Thanks

Buddi Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i'm just going to change the partners in my billing doc. im not altering the acctg doc created. reversing it is not recommended.

regards,

paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

If the system as been properly configured as soon as you save the Billing Doc the accounting documents get created.

Once the accounting docs are created you cannot modify the Partner functions.

Try changing the partner functions before saving the billing document.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Murtuza

Edited by: Murtuza Khaja on Aug 10, 2010 2:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any other way on how i can add partners in my billing document even after saving it? even before saving the document, im not able to add or edit the partners.

regards,

paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Did you add your partners you want to add your billing doc. you should add them to the customer master for sales area partner tab.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there a user exit that I can use to enable editing the partner function in billing document?

Regards,

Paul

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI John,

What kind of partners you want to add to your billing document? if you plan to include a CP for example do it by using T Code VAp1

I believe you have to carry out partner determination procedure for Billing Header and in this while you are assigning the Partner Functions to the partner determination procedure you should include those PF's here which you want in the Billing Document.

Also system will allow only one PF out of the manadatory PF's to be changed i.e. you can remove the present SH for example and maintain a new one but you cannot maintain 2 Ship to parties.

Hope this helps,

J Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

You should go to SD > Basic Functions > Parner Determination > Set up Partner Determination For billing Header and Item. According to standart SAP partner determination,in partner function in procedure, partners needed can be maintained for FP Partner determination procedure. For header, SP, BP and PY; for item SH can be maintained logically.

Please try to execute your billing doc. after doing those configurations.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the info but I need to add partners in the billing document. when i create a billing document, i cant modify the partners tab. only text is allowed to be modified. kindly advise.

regards,

paul