cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About to start my SD module training...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am about to start my training in the SD module (E-Learning),just received the login id.

I was going through course curriculum that SAP has sent and I noticed that TSCM 60 - Order Fulfilment I and TSCM 62 - Order Fulfilment II 's delivery type were instructor led training though I am registered for e-learning.So what's the deal here? and how are the case studies to be delivered if it is in e-learning?

Any tips , do's and dont's from the SAP Certified Professionals is hugely appreciated.

Thnx in Advance.

Writam Das

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Writam,

I am assuming you are registered with ATC.

There are 2 types .. ILT ( Classroom) , OLT ( E-learning). You have chosen the next one , so don't worry ... just go through the books and listen to the audio,

In every exercise, solution is there ..... Try on your own to solve in case you can't take help from the solution . It is similar for the case study.

I have just completed my SAP CRM 7.0 certification, I did through ILT , Material is same for ILT and OLT as during my course I have come across people who are taking ILT and OLT on modules like FI, SD , CO , HR etc...

Also, in case you will have doubt, you will get contact id of an SAP person probably who will be there in Germany , you can chat / mail with him( Please check with ATC once on this).

Rgds,

Koushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Kaushik,

Thnx for your reply.

You mentioned that you have done your CRM certification on SAP 7.0 but I think my certification will be done on SAP 6.0 platform. Will that be a problem later on? BTW I am doing my certification from ATC.

Writam

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, SAP SD has the latest version on ECC 6.0, I have done on new dim product , for you this is the latest version. No worries.

Best wishes

Answers (0)