cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Number ranege client to client transfer process

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to understand is under which circumstances number range intervals can be transported between SAP systems or clients?

I would like to avoid that we need to re-create the same intervals in each test environment over and over again, but I also heard that NR transports between systems are not recommended by SAP at all.

What we could do to save effort here?

Is there any opetion or tool or methods to create number range interval from one client to another client, If yes pls let me know the process.

Regards

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right, even SAP doesnt recommend, and actually ti recommends to create number range in each Client separately. I would advise you not to think of transporting, but to create number range separately in each client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply....

But it will not solve my queries.

In that case what are the best options available to tranport Number range interval from one client to another client system.

Is it possible through LSMW but i have aront 196 tranction code, so i need to create 196 LSMW program which is not ficiable.

Pls let me know if ant other alternative option available to solev my problem, other i have to do it manualy which required big effords and time.

Pls reply

Vikcy

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this link [Client Copy and Transport|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/bcctscco/bcctscco.pdf]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The document which you have provide me, will not solved my problem.

Could you pl let me know any other possibility in SAP to transport number range through tool from one client to another client

Regards

Vikcy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls confirm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to created number range manually in each client.