cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One EP Portal will access to the different R/3 System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am one doubt on one EP Portal that portal will connect to different R/3 Systems.

My Req is One Portal will access to the different R/3 System by using user Group. For Example. R/3 From UK ,R/3 From USA , R/3 From India. For different location having diff R/3 System and each and every R/3 System having different client numbers.

Now I want UK user login into the portal they will see only UK R/3 System Data only. Like as USA and India.

How I can do this. Could you tell me. Any process.Tell me what type of coding I will write in CC .

Regards

Vijay Kalluri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please refer to this thread

Regards,

Raju Bonagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I found a solution for this on SAP Help some time ago.

In the WD application you have a the JCo's for metadata and for modeldata. Then you could configure additional JCo's for all systems. You create one iView for each country and for the property 'Application Parameters' you add the specific JCo's. See Link: [Multiple Back End Support for the Adaptive RFC Model|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/af/84a34098022a54e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]

Best regards

Lina.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Friends,

I am one doubt on one EP Portal that portal will connect to different R/3 Systems.

My Req is One Portal will access to the different R/3 System by using user Group. For Example. R/3 From UK ,R/3 From USA , R/3 From India. For different location having diff R/3 System and each and every R/3 System having different client numbers.

Now I want UK user login into the portal they will see only UK R/3 System Data only. Like as USA and India.

How I can do this. Could you tell me. Any process.Tell me what type of coding I will write in CC .

Regards
Vijay Kalluri

Dear Vijay,

You can create different systems in Portal, for the different R/3 systems. In WDJ, create a project and create applications, for every system. In the application, give a unique mode, to differentiate them. In the WDJ code, check, which application is bieng accessed and execute the respective RFC.

Now, you have 3 different applications and create Iviews, for the applications, with respect to the systems. Assign the Iviews with respect to the roles.

Hope it helps.

Cheers!!!

Umang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

What kind of applications are you building, web dynpro java? It is the case then you can create different modeles anyone for each country so if the user is from UK you will add the logic to execute the RFCs from the model for UK.

I think you need to provide more info.

Regards,

Eduardo

former_member283828
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Connect all the three systems from portal using login tickets or user mapping accordingly.

Create IVIEW's(Web Dynpro, Transaction..etc) for the backend systems(US, UK and INDIA) , worksets and role's.

Now based on the user(U.K/USA/INDIA) assign the roles.

Regards,

Kiran Kumar K