cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multi page display problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have create smartforms but second page is not displaying , only first page is display.

please tell me how to display multi page

Regards

Akhtar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ans rec own........

0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a new page and on General tab Attribute of first page, change setting of Next Page to second page.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have more than 1000 PR list and this all PR should be display in multiple page and take print out .

what should I do here ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Did you try giving First Page's Next Page as Second Page and Second Page's Next Page as Second Page itself?

It will solve.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

How many page i need to create in this smartforms ? currently i have only one page "PAGE1" , and in form attribute I have define next page is "PAGE1".

and problem is still remain.

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do u have enough data in your main window to make it flow to next page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES.

Currently in one page all window is displaying ,

and the data are within loop in a table format, after press the Page up and Page DN key using keyboard, then the rows are showing,

The table is not shifting to next page .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

If the second page just contains the continuation of data printed on first page, then give FIRST Page's NEXT Page as SECOND Page.

Else if it prints any fixed text like terms and conditions etc then you will have to create a command node to trigger next Page.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On tab General Attribute of first page, change setting of Next Page to you second page.

Please check and reply.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akhtar,

Did you try to check the page down and page up buttons in the tool bar or does the smartform has only one page of output

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri