cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for SUser ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

I have completed my certification and got my certificate in SCM supply chain Manufacturing and currently working as functional consultant. I have not received my Suser ID and Password and had no intimation regarding the procedure for getting it ..

Can anyone please guide me how to apply for the same and get it. I did my certification on July11 2008.

Also Please suggest me whether using the Certificate ID, can I view my marks in the respective sub modules . If so what is the link for getting access to it.

Regards,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

posted to sap help center and got it done..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did my Associate Certification in Procurement in ECC 6.0. I did my certification in Pearson Vue. Will i be getting the SAP Certificate or Card or anything like that? How did you contact the help center? I tried to find some number or email. I did not get one. Can you provide me that? I live in Minneapolis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Did you receive your certification? if yes, they tell us our S-ID has been created (for me that show S0000...). But there is not any email send us password.

SO, go to this [LINK|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/new_user_pass/userid_password_reset.htm] to reset password. Make sure you remember the email that you register to the course.

I did it successfully. hope the same to tyou.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii all,

Thanks fr the valuable suggestion , i have got my s user id and password and that i am able to access to the sap notes.. Is any card will be provided by the sap.. i heard from my friend saying that a card bearing the identity will be issued.. If so guide me how to receive that..

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have or S-User Id and password, you can logon to SAP notes site by URL: [SAP Notes|http://service.sap.com/notes].

For you second question, do you mean SINGLE SIGN-ON WITH SAP PASSPORTS

SINGLE SIGN-ON WITH SAP PASSPORTS

Access the portals in the SAP Service Marketplace(1) without having to enter your user-ID and password.

Nevertheless the data is transferred securely.

If you are redirected to another SAP Service Marketplace server, you are still automatically authenticated.

Just log on to your local machine - the SAP Service Marketplace recognizes you!

If yes, to get it simply go to http://service.sap.com/tcs . Logon with your S-userid and password -> Single sign-on in the SAP Service Marketplace with your SAP Passport (in service conner).

hope it help,

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Pham for your patient reply.. there is absolutely no problem for me to log on to the SAP market place with the S user id and pass word..

I heard from my friend saying that he has obtained from SAP a card , very similar to banks credit card. Which i dont posses. whats that and do we have any additional value when we possess it and if so how to get that card.

pls suggest..

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check the below thread...

I hope they have discontinued issuing the cards...

Regards,

Chandru