3. create an PO via ME21N with ref to PR;

4. but system return an error

message like this :

No account assignment to customer order (not active in COArea 3361,

year 2010).

Messageno. KI 162

Diagnosis

You posted a customer order even though sales orders is not active in

controlling area 3361, fiscal year 2010.

System Response

The posting is invalid.

Procedure

Activate sales orders in CO configuration for fiscal year 2010.

To use production to order without updating to CO, you can deactivate

this error message. The work area is KI,message number 162.

How can I do with it ?

Thanks,

Nagesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sumant_ku_giri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Go to T Code OKKP then goto your Controlling Area then goto Activate components/control indicators then under Activate Components section check the box of Sales Order and Save. Then again goto to your delivery in VL02N and try for PGI. System will allow to do the PGI.

Regards,

Sumant

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check any of the following notes

a) 49496

b) 539787

c) 155984

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to TA: OKKP and for your controlling area.

activate the components / control indicators for fiscal year 2010.

and double click on the year and activate all the components (sales order and all you need)

Do all these and hope this will assist you.

pls do let me know if not resolved.

Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

Thanks a lot for ur inputs , I checked whatever ur mentioned ,but till problem not salvoed. what i absorbed is controlling area is not copying into PO when i am doing with ref to PR. In PO item level, account assignment tab,Controlling area is Blank and it is in Gray mode.

when i was doing the 3rd party sales order, with ref to PR ,in PO controlling area is coming automatically.

Pls let me know if u have any idea about this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nagesh

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked your Process.where are you making use of VA01 sales order.why are you creating it.

Ad as per past experience thiserror should get resolved if you maintain accordingly in OKKP.

because the error itself is speaking sales order are not active for fiscal year 2010.

see again if you have maintained in OKKP for fiscal year 2010 and activated the sales order for your controlling area.

Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

Please check whether the Schedule line is CB in you case or a copy of it. If not then you need to set it. Also check in the Schedule line setting whether in Account Assignment Category is set with any parameter relevant for CO.

If yes and if it is required then check if your Controlling Area which is 3361 is activated for the year 2010 by going to IMG- Controlling-Organisational Element- Maintain Controlling area.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks a lot for ur inputs , I checked whatever ur mentioned but till now it has not salvoed. what i absorbed is controlling area is not copying into PO when i am doing with ref to PR.in PO item level account assignment tab G/L a/c is 892000 and Controlling area is Blank and it is in Gray mode.

when i was doing the 3rd party sales order, same with ref to PR ,in PO controlling area is coming automatically.

Pls let me know if u have any idea about this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nagesh N