cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Build management cockpit in SAP BI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I would like to build a technical management cockpit within SAP BI 7.0 to consolidate parameters of data load from ERP, CRM to BI , planning (cycles , etc), authorization and so on.

I have heard that it could be done with DynPro.

Can somebody give me few recommendations how to do it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Web Dynnpro for ABAP has a GUI element called BIApplicationFrame:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/7c/3545415ea6f523e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

With this UI element native Web Templates are supported.

Regards & Thanks,

Guido

P. S.: I don't know if there is BO UI Element or if no if there a BO UI element will be.

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My guess is someone is suggesting to you that you could merge all sorts of interesting looking business object graphics and allow then to be manipulated more than you can in standard Business Objects.

You can do this by extracting the Flex objects that are your BO charts and wrapping them in a new Flex layer - you can then embed this flex layer into your app and potentially control it using a RIA Flex/Flash Island.

Is this what has been suggested to you? - It's not trivial!

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

we dont use BO

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Web Dynpro can be used to build a variety of different applications - but remember it is just the UI layer. What exactly are the kinds of recommendations you are looking for? I think you will need to be a little more specific in your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I would like to create custom transaction and build a panel that store all the parameters , etc

parameter1 where used values1 value2

P1 chain1 1090 5555