cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in posting change notice

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

After grn,usage decision taken palce for material in qa32 a posting change created automatically, when i try to convert the posting change into transfer order error occurs "No destination storage bin to be found in storage type 001

Message no. L3009" also errror occurs on return storage storage type(destination storage type in display mode) .my requirement is convert the posting change into transfer order with desried bin in destination storage type.

i checked in omlj for movemnt type "321"source storage type -922, but in my transfer order it come as -902 storage type . i am not able to track which movement is triggered.kindly solve my problem i am struggle with this issue for few days.

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I will explain you process in short. This was mentioned earlier also.

1.Goods receipt will happenwith detination storage type 917 with quant as dynamic bin.

2.After usage decision PCN will be created with 321 IM movement and 309 WM movement.

3.PCN will be converted into TO automatically for full accepted qty or manually if partial acceptance.

You need to give some time to set this scenario,

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check threads about this in the forum:

there is an OSS note in SAP to solve this issue.

if you want to create the TO based on the posting change, you can also try to manually delete the inspection lot in posting change,

regards,

Maxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

muthu,

looks like u have an open TR's for a goods receipt... go and check in LS24 for that material if there is anythng in 902, if so clear that first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

any solution for the problem guide me .......

Thanks

Muthuraman.D