Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting the text like bold,font size etc in SO10

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have a long text saved in SO10.Now I want some of the heading to be bold and font size to be changed.

I am not getting where we have to do that when it comes to SO10.I mean creating Paragraph Formats and all in SO10.

Kindly let me know if anyone here has an idea on that.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I have never tries using the style. I know that if you define the formats in the form assocated with the standard text, they will also be available in SO10.

Regards,

Aidan

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

(not related to the above query)

Ok.Can't we rename the text created in SO10 ? I checked the optins available but none so I copied the text to the new name

Thanks,

Kiran.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Standard texts created in transaction SO10 are by defaulted connected to sapscript form SYSTEM. So only the paragraph formats and character formats maintained in sapscript form SYSTEM are available to the created standard text.

From the menu bar via: Format -> Change Form, you can assign a different form to the text. So if you e.g. make a copy of form SYSTEM to e.g .ZSYSTEM and add some paragraph and character formats, you can assign this copied form to the text.

Then the additional formatting options are available in the text.

Regards,

Aidan

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I already have a form in SE71.Now for the text in SO10 I had created style and now it is even showing in the F4 help but shwing me a message the "Unkown character format k1" and a pop up "unpermitted character formats will be deleted".

Where I am going wrong.

Does the paragraph formart I had defined in the style should be there in script too ?

Thanks,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

first-you must create own style in se72 tcode and then assign it to your so10-text

via menu function: format->change style...

regards,darek

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dariusz,

1.As said I had created a styles in SE72 but in So10 the F4 help at the level of "via menu function: format->change style..." the newly created styles is not showing up.

Another query is

2.How to know which styles is attached to the exisiting text in SO10

Thanks,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to activate the Style after creating it in SE72. Then only, it will appear in SO10.

Laxman.