cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POD Queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I understand that the POD function is activated for each Delivery Item Cat.

However, for example if the POD is relevant for ZTAN.. During transactional processing with item category ZTAN, without creating a POD in VLPOD, it would not be possible to create a Billing document.

What I want to understand is, is it possible that if ZTAN is relavant for POD, can we NOT perform a VLPOD as and when we do not want POD to be used?

Please advise how I can achieve this besides the option to define another item category (manual) at Sales Item Cat. that is relevant for POD, which user can manually change the item category during transaction.

As my main purpose is to carry out all this automatically, and user can "choose" whether to carry out a POD for this client or not, eventhough this client is POD relevant, and using the same standard Sales Order and Delivery Order.

Thank you.

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can also control POD to be perform on the basis of customer master. For ex:- ZTAN is item cat relevent for POD and you have two customer X & Y , POD is not activated in customer X then while creating billing POD will not be performed.