cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping question !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have got one verity kind of problem with message mapping. I am receiving XML file from client. The scenario is XML file-->ABAP Proxy . Transformation is working fine in ESR. The XML file is coming with <ROOT> header node and multiple <OUTPUT> sub tags.

<ROOT>

<OUTPUT>

<OUTPUT>

<OUTPUT>

</ROOT>

if I take first <OUTPUT> to last <OUTPUT> from xml file and place it in test tab, if test this mapping, the mapping is working fine. But the same xml file in runtime, processing some portion of file and show error like " The XML page can't display". I have checked this xml file on Altova Spy each and every tag, there is no error in file.

How how how????

Please I need your valable inputs to resolve this!!

Many Thanks

Kind Regards

San

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One reason could be number of Output nodes exceeding the possible limit. Check the occurrence for this purpose.

Other reason could be that there are some special characters involved which could not be transformed.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Problem solved. But that is not special character. Where ever the problem is showing in the particular tag value, I removed and entered manually, the file is processing properly.

Anyway problem is identified. Many Thanks

Regards

San

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe in your payload, contains some special characters which violate xml definition.

e.g. "AT & T" could cause some problem.

Regards

Liang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the source XML file manually to confirm if the tag names are exactly same with your actual xml structure.

At the other hand you can produce your own test file from test tab and see if it works or not.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Download the payload from MONI and check in ESR mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If your mapping is working in ESR test tab,then there should not be problem with XI runtime mapping.

And you are also saying that XML is well formed. then you should not receive this kind of message.

Are you getting this error while clicking on payload under Technical routing tab in SXMB_MONI ?

Share your screenshot and msg structure if possible.

Divyesh