Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI & SAP BI are not in same SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to send XML file to SAP BI.

"But our SAP BI & SAP PI are having separate SLD, So we cannot implement ABAP Proxy in between SAP PI & SAP BI."

Q1) Can anyone tells me above statement is true?

Q2) Also can we just use RFC adapter in SAP PI & import RFC(/BI0/QI6ASENDXMLDATATOBW_RFC) from SAP BI. And can post XML in SAP BI?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rohan,

You have closed the thread ... please let forum know the result.

-- Abhi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The statement is incorrect. Implement ABAP Proxy and it should work.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rohan,

No, it's not true.

Q2) Also can we just use RFC adapter in SAP PI & import RFC(/BI0/QI6ASENDXMLDATATOBW_RFC) from SAP BI. And can post XML in SAP BI?

RFC adapter is not used to import RFCs from R3 or BI system. From ESR in PI, you will import the RFC.

What do you mean by "post XML in BI"? Do you want to write a file in BI? If yes, then why you want RFC structure? This is confusing, please elaborate your requirement.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for reply,

My requirment is following:

I have one flat file & I want to upload it in SAP-BI cubes using SAP-PI.

But I check SAP-BI system SPROXY is not working in BI because of some missing BASIS configurations.

So please guide without using PROXY how can i upload in SAP BI using SAP PI.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohan,

My requirment is following:

I have one flat file & I want to upload it in SAP-BI cubes using SAP-PI.

But I check SAP-BI system SPROXY is not working in BI because of some missing BASIS configurations.

So please guide without using PROXY how can i upload in SAP BI using SAP PI.

I guess you are not sure what the requirement is ... read your above statement and you will understand that I mean to say.

If the design requires a proxy communication, then you need to use ABAP proxy for that. If you don't want proxy, then you can even write a file to BW system, of course this is not recommended over proxy.

I would suggest that first please clear your requirements and then come back to the forum.

Regards,

Neetesh