Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass values to a proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a very trivial but logical question,

i have a soap to proxy synchronous scneario but i want to pass values from soap to proxy and dont want to do any mapping since mapping is a time consuming step and proxy wants as input all values from soap and proxy response will go as soap response.

how many data types ? message type ? message interfaces are needed?

Please provide suggestion

Thnx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In this case, if you want to route the same SOAP message to Proxy and receive the same Proxy response as SOAP then you can skip mapping part. Dont create Interface mapping.

Objects you need to create:

for SOAP :

if you have wsdl for SOAP message import in to IR/ESR and create 1 Synchronous message interface and refer wsdl messages in request and response message accordingly.

If not then create 2 Data Types(one for req and other for response), 2 Message Types(one for each Data type) and one Synchronous Message Interface/(service interface in case of PI7.1).

For Proxy:

1 Message Interface --- Here you can refer the same Message types you have created for SOAP structure as you are saying you want to pass all the fields of SOAP message to proxy and vice versa.

that's it..

Divyesh Vasani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reducing mapping step would be possible only if the message structure of your proxy and soap are exactly same. If they are then you have to create one message type and one datatype for each request and response. Two message interfaces for request and response should be sufficient.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes my message types for soap sender and proxy request are same AND soap recv and proxy response are same.

so basically what you have corrected me is that 2 message interfaces will be needed , one outbound sync for sender soap and recv soap.

and second inbound sync for soap response and proxy response response although proxy req and response is similar as soap request and recv ,so 2 message types and 2 data types and 2 message interfaces.

No mapping and Interface mapping is required.

Thnx

Edited by: pi_question on Aug 8, 2010 1:07 AM

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

already answerd

Edited by: Stefan Grube on Aug 8, 2010 9:53 PM