cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMEA and Control Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

Can anyone do help me in FMEA and Control Plan Customization and Process execution.

Shridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's very hard to explain everything and step by step process. Please come up with specific questions, so that I can help you. The config depends on your requirements, unlike other the config part is very less in fmea and control plans.

The process depends up on what type of FMEA's you want to do in SAP. In general most of the clients are willing to do process FMEA's in SAP, we did implement the same, planning to system, design and supplier FMEA's at later part.

In general you define all your failure modes in FMEA, maintain the related defects, causes etc and inpspection char. are maintained for the hight risk items. These inspection characetrisitics are updated in the appropriate task list (routing,insp.plan etc) through Control Plan (qpcp).

Please check some of my posts in Quality Management forum and get back to me if you need help in any specific area.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thks for the reply... Can u share the document how u implemented the Process FMEA(Config and User manual). It will be great help me to start with FMEA

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are couple of documents posted on wiki by some experts, will give you what is the basic config involved and general fmea/control plan tarnsactions.

I may not able to give any docs as of now, but definetly can help if you have any specific questions.

Thanks,

Ram

Answers (0)