cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Product Category Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are trying to replicate the product category from R/3 4.7C system to SRM5.0 system.

All the relevant table settings have been done in both the systems and we have successfully loaded objects: DNL_CUST_BASIS3 and DNL_CUST_PROD0 from R/3 to SRM system.

Now, the problem is with loading of the object DNL_CUST_PROD1. When we start its intial upload, the outbound queue in SRM system shows that the status of the queue is "SYSFAIL". The details of the error message show : "Filter criteria invalid. See note 0419752". We have set filter for T023 table for MAKTL field, so that only one material group is replicated from R/3 client.

We have checked the relevant release versions mentioned in the note, but our systems are on a higher version release.

Could anyone let us know which correction patch to implement in this case?

Thanks n Regards,

Ancy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 872533 - FAQ: Middleware

R3AC1 - Filter MATERIAL (optional)

R3AC3 - Filter DNL_CUST_PROD1 product category (optional)

please update here the filter condition if you have set up .some one will help you what is the filter condition error

Do you want to pull specific product category only or you want to pull all into SRM?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Yes, I want to replicate only one product category into SRM system as of now. So, I need to use the filter.

I checked the note given by you. But, it doesnot solve my problem.

Could you give a more specific reasoning?

Thanks n Regards,

Ancy

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK. GO to R3AR2 AND CLICK THE PENCIL And click new entries

now you get requester name

adapter object =DNL_CUST_PROD1

table name =T023

field name = MATKL

LOW = you are material grup which you want to only rplicate

option = Equality (=low)

high = empty

--

go to r3ar4 and give your request name and supply dest and source that all

check comm_category table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Yes, I had done all these settings but still was facing problem with the replication.

The issue was that, I had wrongly written the field name for the filter as MAKTL instead of MATKL. Now, I have corrected this and it is working fine now.

Thanks everyone for your inputs.

Regds,

Ancy

Answers (0)