Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to activate QM module functionality

rammohan_shenoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are using ECC5.0 with SD,MM,PP & FICO modules. We are looking to use the QM module as well. However not sure if we need to pay separate licence fee to SAP for using QM module. The system allows us to configure QM module to meet our needs but not sure if we are allowed to use it without permission from SAP/ or partner.

Anyone with similar experience please share.

thanks,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

QM module is part of the ECC 5 package. It is part of the SAP_APPL component. I don't think you will need to pay any extra fees for using the module. But to be sure that SAP continues to support you actively in the future, it is a good idea to inform them through OSS that you are implementing this module. I am sure they will let you know if there are any cost implications(none should exist)

rammohan_shenoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks anil. Appreciate your reply. good inputs.

I too belive we don't need to pay but I just want to be sure. So that we do not loose SAP support or cause any legal issue for my organisation.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

It just struck me. Is your user base going to increase significantly with the addition of the QM users? Please note that SAP pricing matrix for annual support also factors the total number of unique users/user IDs in the instance. This is the only thing that can possibly have a slight price impact if the total users increases from one tier to the next tier.

Thanks,

Anil