cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting refresh in WebDynpro pop-up..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have created a webdynpro application wherein contents will be displayed in a pop-up window.

Now the requirement is, user shld not refresh the page by any means i.e. right click->refresh or F5 key.

Can it be possible to restrict the users doing so? If at all we r using javascript to achieve this, then how can we use them in webdynpro?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No that's not possible with Web Dynpro means. Apart from that I see no sense in this requirement. Or do you also want to restrict the user to close the browser, shutdown the computer etc.?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Armin,

We are developing a EXAM application based on Webdynpro(JAVA), once the user clicks the START exam....a new POP UP window is created and questions and answer options are provided in the POP UP WINDOW with NEXT and BACk button. Our requirement, we don't want the user to refresh this window, basically all user actions like REFRESH and F5 should not have any impact on the view displayed in POP UP WINDOW.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand what you mean but principally, you never can control the complete environment of an application from within an application.

Or would you like to use an application that blocks your complete user interface?

Armin