cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding the table and filed header notes.

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Goodevening,

There is problem in making delivery header notes as a mandatory and trying to findout the table & filed where the header notes are stored.?

looking for inputs

Regards

venkat

Edited by: K.Venkata Chalapathi on Aug 6, 2010 8:15 PM

Edited by: K.Venkata Chalapathi on Aug 6, 2010 8:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved with user exit.

Regards

venkat

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This has been answered many times in the forum.

For example check the link

If you want to read the text from these tables STXH and STXL, then use function module READ_TEXT.

Regards

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shivram

I created some Header notes for delivery document & made header notes are Obligatory but question is even if i don't maintain text in header notes system is allowing me to go furthur,but my requirement it should take me to incompletion log. and shouldn't allow to do PGI .So now trying to find out that data where exactly it stored for that reason i 'm looking for table and fields.

Looking for inputs .

Thanks and regards

venkat.

Note- if i know that table and field , may be can put it in incompletion log.

Edited by: K.Venkata Chalapathi on Aug 6, 2010 9:21 PM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you configure the text type as mandatory in VOTXN, the system automatically puts that in incompletion log.

It is hard to see your system settings with resepct to text determination procedure settings, like whether you have set as reference required or not etc.

Despite that I would suggest you to check couple of OSS notes 808622 - VA01/VA02: Incompletion log error during text determination and Note 1027747 - Mandatory texts: Error in the incompletion log

I checked the forum, some one answered about the fields, but I am not sure whether this would help you,

Another thought is in t.code VUA4 can you check, the delivery document type is assigned with incompletion procedure?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For incompletion log in delivery document you can also check for the SAP Note 158807. This should help you to see the incomplete fields in the delivery document.

Regards

Vamsi

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shivram,

I didn't set referance as mandatory in VOTXN for Text Obligatory. Is it mandatory ?

Thank you inadvance.

Regards

Venkat

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reference can be set if you want to copy the text from previous documents like sales order. Based on the business requirements you can use this field if needed.

Regards