cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to SOAP sync error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing the RFC to SOAP sync scenario. request R3 data is coming to XI and its triggering to SOAP receiver.

Information SOAP: continuing to response message e9598290-a14f-11df-969a-00145e474044

Error SOAP: response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault

i have tried to test the File to SOAP sync scenario to test the SOAP and its working fine. from file request to soap request and soap response to file response.

the same way i have done the RFC request to soap request and soap response to rfc response.

in sxmi_moni i can see the request from RFC but i did't find the request mapping to SOAP.

I have tested the test mapping and its working fine.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- XML Validation Outbound Channel Response

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="UNKNOWN">APPLICATION_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>application fault</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="http://www.webMethods.com/2001/10/soap/encoding">exception</SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage>

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

the r3 request stacture is:

<filed1>

<filed2>

<filed3>

<ITEM>

<ITEM1>

<ITEM22>

</ITEM>

the soap request stacture is:

<filed1>

<filed2>

<Header>

<filed1>

<filed2>

<filed3>

</header>

<Item>

<item1

<item2>

<item3>

</Item>

</field2>

</field1>

is there any issue with mapping?

RFC sender CC error is Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.server.RfcServerException: got unexpected document type:DOC_TYPE_UNKNOWN

Can you pls let me know the some inputs to reslove this issue

Thanks,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
have tried to test the File to SOAP sync scenario to test the SOAP and its working fine. from file request to soap request 
and soap response to file response. the same way i have done the RFC request to soap request and soap response to rfc 
response.

FILE to SOAP Sync scenario....did you use RequestResponseBean and are you using the same to process RFC to SOAP Sync scenario? If yes, then you dont need the RequestResponseBean for RFC <--> SOAP.

in sxmi_moni i can see the request from RFC but i did't find the request mapping to SOAP. I have tested the test mapping 
and its working fine. - - Application APPLICATION_ERROR application fault exception M the r3 request stacture is: the soap 
request stacture is: is there any issue with mapping?

I hope you have included a mapping program for Request Mapping and also for Response Mapping in the Interface/ Operation Mapping and included the same in Interface Determination!

Regards,

Abhishek.