cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects phase replication in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iu2019m trying to replicate a cProjects project into PS, with phases.

Procedure:

Actually I start in RPM, by creating an item.

When saved, this item automatically creates a project definition in cProjects.

Then, I want this CPR project to be replicated in PS, when I flag it for transfer.

It works well when there are no phases in the CPR project.

So, when there is nothing but a proj. def. in CPR, the system automatically creates a proj. def. and the 1st level WBS Elt. in PS.

Problem:

But when I create a proj. def. in CPR with phases, and I flag it for transfer, the system doesnu2019t create anything in PS, not even the proj. def. and the 1st level WBS Elt.

In transaction COCPCPR, I get this message:

Entry length is incorrect. 1.000.X.000000-XX

However, the number I entered is 3.000.S.000009. And this coding mask is in my PS customizing!

Why does the system give me such an error message?

Why does it take coding mask 1. and not 3.?

For info, in CPR, we implemented a BADI, allowing to create the CPR project number out of 2 customer specific fields, when flagging for transfer.

This numbering is acting on the project definition but not on any other project element.

Thatu2019s why I manually introduce the right phase number, before flagging for transfer.

The badi used are:

DPR_ATTRIBUTES,

CPRO_WEBDAV_DPR,

CP_CUST_FIELDS,

DPR_FIN_GECCO_ATTR,

DPR_FIN_GECCO_CALC.

Also,

I correctly configured the controlling levels in the controlling scenarios, but nothing happens.

Can somebody help?

Caroline

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Johnny_B_
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Georges,

have you solved it meanwhile ? I am striggeling at the same point. So far it seems to me that the Phase-ID that you can enter in cProjects is not replicated to PS. In my System (PPM5.0 SP06) it does not matter what Phase-ID I enter, the created WBS elements will always have very long internal numbers.

regards,

Johannes

Edited by: Johannes Bacher on Aug 4, 2011 2:52 PM