cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split for more than 1001 preceding documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

We are trying to create one billing document based on 2600 delivery notes using collective billing program SDBILLDL, but instead of creating one billing document program creates 3 documents. So something is influencing that split, I think it could be very large number of preceding documents, because first two document are created on the basis of 1001 preceding delivery notes and third is the rest of 898.

I tried to compare those splited invoices but there is no reason why they are created. In delivery relate billing copy control, we use our custom routine based on routine 007 with filling VBRK-ZUKRI filed, and that filed is the same for all 3 document, also all other VBRK fields that can cause split are the same.

I also try to think maybe this is because of FI interface but there is a summation in that area, for BSEG.

Is this standard SAP behaviour in delivery related billing, or generally in SD billing that one can not create one billing document based on more than 1001 preceding documents?

We are using SAP ERP 4.7C with SAP_APPL support package SAPKH47033

Thank you.

Ivana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivano,

the system automatically splits depending on parameter MAX_DOCUMENTS, which 1000 in the standard.

The note 111813 explains it.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ivano, I fount that limit in SD_COLLECTIVE_RUN_EXECUTE function module, but I do not understand why did program took in process 1001 preceding document, maybe there is a bug or something.

But never mind, thank you for the OSS note, because I couldn't find anything regarding that on OSS.

Hence, I am closing this thread.

Regards,

Ivana

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivanao,

there is not a but. the system splits every 1001 due to the value of MAX_DOCUMENTS. If you want change the behaviour, then you should implement the userexit.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Answers (0)